Youth Learn to Fence September In-House
$100 Includes on-line class Tuesdays at 5:15
To use your March/April credit for this event, click on "invoice me" when you register.
For youth fencers with less than four months experience
Register for one section only.
YLTF Section 1: Tuesday 4-5pm, meets 9/8, 9/15, 9/22 & 9/29
YLTF Section 2: Saturday 9-10am, meets 9/12, 9/19, 9/26 & 10/3
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...
Special Covid Specific Considerations
- Class size is limited so pre-registration is required.
- Please familiarize yourself with Worcester Fencing's Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Please familiarize yourself with the symptoms of Covid-19 and self-monitor before attending class.
- Do not register for this class if you have experienced any Covid symptoms in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Do not register for this class if the fencer, or members of the fencer's household, are not following CDC and Massachusetts guidelines for wearing masks and social distancing while in public.
- Do not register for this class if you are subject to MA quarantine rules for travelers returning to Massachusetts.
- We will be checking temperatures at the door.
Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form and join US Fencing ($10/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...