Youth Skills May/June 2022
Get moving and practice your fencing skills! This intermediate level class features a variety of skill development exercises and bouting. Class runs for 75 minutes. This class is for experienced fencers age 8-13.
Thursday 4:45-6pm $200 - meets 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26, 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23
Saturday 10-11:15am $200 - meets 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 6/4, 6/11, 6/25 (No classes 5/28 Memorial Day Weekend, or 6/18 Pomme de Terre Competition)
Thursday AND Saturday $225
- Class requirements:Face masks are not required at this time, but are encouraged for those who are unvaccinnated, have close contact with someone at higher risk from COVID, or who will be competing in sanctioned events.
- One parent spectator only for minor aged fencers.
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- Students are asked to provide their own fencing mask and glove. (See our equipment policy for information about special offers when you purchase your mask from us.)
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class ($10/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here..