Teen/Adult Skills Sept/Oct '23
Get moving and practice your fencing skills! More advanced techniques and tactics will be covered and this class will also give you an opportunity to fence with your peers. For experienced foil and epee fencers age 13+
$225 1 or 2x per week for 7 weeks
USA Fencing Membership Required
Monday 6-7:15pm and/or Saturday 1:30-2:45 Sept 9th through Oct 28th
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class.
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- We will provide a set of the necessary equipment for new student's exclusive use while enrolled. Equipment must be returned on the last day of class.
- Returning students are asked to provide their own fencing mask.
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your USA Fencing membership confirmation to your first class. US Fencing membership is available here...
- Face masks are not required at this time, but are encouraged for those who are unvaccinated or have close contact with someone at higher risk from COVID. Stay home if you are not feeling well.
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...