Teen/Adult Learn to November/December
Our entry level class -- learn the basic attacks and defense of modern fencing! This class is for new and continuing fencers age 13+
Saturday 11:30-12:30am meets 10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18
NO CLASS 11/27 THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
Tuesday 6-7:00pm meets 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 11/30, 11/7
- Face masks are required for all fencers and spectators at this time.
- No spectators except one spectator for minor-age fencers.
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- First-time students will receive a free fencing glove (one time only). All other necessary equipment will be provided.
- Returning students are asked to provide their own fencing mask. (See our equipment policy for information about special offers when you purchase your mask from us.)
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class ($10/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...