Teen/Adult Competitive Training Foil/Epee/Sabre
Level 3 - WFC membership required
US Fencing Membership (Access or Competitive) required
Our advanced level class for experienced fencers who are serious about improving their skills. Coach's permission required. Fencers should be attending at least two times per week, taking regular private lessons and participating in our in-house competitions (as well as local, regional and national competitions if so desired). Age 13+
Classes Only (1, 2, or 3x per week) $300
Optional Private Lesson add-ons (To be scheduled directly with coach):
- $240 (1 per week, maximum of 8)
- $120 (2 per month)
- $60 (1 per month)
We have increased class time to two hours so we can incorporate strength and agility training in all sections, not just on Thursdays. Wednesday and Thursday classes conclude with open fencing. Classes may meet in weeks outside our regular 7-week sessions depending on the calendar.
- Face masks are not required at this time, but are encouraged for those who are unvaccinated or have close contact with someone at higher risk from COVID. Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Fencers must wear long athletic pants, t-shirts, and clean, dry sneakers to class.
- Fencers should bring a water bottle to class. (We have a water bottle filling station.)
- We will provide a set of the necessary equipment for new student's exclusive use while enrolled. Equipment must be returned on the last day of class.
- Students at this level should begin providing their own equipment, particularly mask, lame, bodycord and weapon. We will continue to provide any equipment you don't have.
- Participants must bring in a signed enrollment form to their first class.
- Bring your US Fencing membership confirmation to your first class ($15/year for a non-competitive membership). US Fencing membership is available here...
WFC calendar can be found here...
Weekly schedule for all classes can be found here...